Mastervolt Combimaster 12/2000-60 230V charger inverter
The Mastervolt Combimaster 12/2000-60 230V Inverter Charger offers unmatched performance at an unprecedented price. The CombiMaster was designed thinking about the client and was produced with modern technology. Very easy inverter and simple to use. The Combimaster range works with the heaviest and
With the CombiMaster, power dips and failures belong to the past. The automatic AC transfer system switches between generator or mains and inverter output, ensuring a constant power supply Its Power Assist function prevents the mains fuse from tripping if the user is connected to a weak fixed line or a small generator.
The CombiMaster range offers unmatched performance and value for money As you would expect from Mastervolt, the CombiMaster is completed with MasterBus, CZone and NMEA 2000 compatible communication, allowing for a broad range of monitoring and system integration options.
Remote Control and Monitoring options
MasterBus compatible via SmartRemote or EasyView 5 display.
CZone / NMEA 2000 compatible via Touch 5 or Touch 10 display.
NMEA 2000 compatible via 3rd party multifunctional display.
Combimaster 12/2000-60 230V features
- Most compact and lightweight Combi in its class
- Reliable, hum-free and longer operation from your batteries.
- Starts even the heaviest and most sensitive loads.
- Intelligent 3-step+ battery charger for faster and safer charging
- Automatic switching between mains and inverter mode.
- Power Assist prevents blown mains fuses.
- Generator compatible
- Integrated CZone, MasterBus and NMEA 2000 communication.
- Quick installation with heavy duty connections.
- E-mark certified.
- NMEA 2000 compatible via 3rd party multifunctional display.