Mastervolt Mass 24/50-2 (DNV GL) battery charger – 40020506
Mastervolt Mass 24/50-2 (DNV GL) battery charger is designed for the toughest conditions for professional, semi-professional and recreational purposes. Even under the most extreme conditions the products from the Mass series operate faultlessly, giving you round-the-clock output when necessary.
The sustainability and technologies that underpin the Mass concept have long been proven in practice. With an MTBF of 180,000 hours at full capacity and 24/7 use, the Mass products are ideal for the toughest tasks and any situation that requires a reliable power supply.
Features of the Mastervolt Mass 24/50-2 (DNV GL) battery charger
- Designed for the most difficult conditions
- Lightweight, stainless steel, anodized aluminum casing.
- Coating of internal components prevents damage from damp or condensation to ensure a longer lifespan
- Insensitive to electromagnetic effects from other devices
- Suitable for every type of battery, also charges flat batteries.
- Delivered as standard with temperature sensor.
- Full power at temperatures of up to 45 ˚C.
- Load capacities from 80 to 1000 Ah or more
- Stable and ripple free power supply, even without batteries.
- The Current Control function prevents the breakdown of fuses when the voltage drops.
- Parallel switching possible using multiple battery chargers.
- Connections in accordance with CE, ABYC A-31 and IEC60945.
- GMDSS models and panels available.
- Certified by RRR, RMRS (does not apply to 24/75 120 V).
- Certified by DNV GL (only 24/25, 24/50, 24/75, 24/75 (120 V), [120 V] and 24/100 models)
The Mass series are designed for the most demanding situations. To help you comply with SOLAS regulation, all Mass battery chargers are GMDSS compatible. GMDSS stands for Global Maritime Distress and Safety System, and allows users to monitor various alarm functions.
GMDSS versions of the Mass 24/25 DNV, Mass 24/50, Mass 24/75, Mass 24/100 and Mass 24/100-3ph are available.
A separate remote panel is available, which is compatible with all Mass battery chargers.
A single front display with GMDSS remote panel is available for:
- Mass 24/25-2 DNV
- Mass 24/50-2
- Mass 24/75, Mass 24/100, Mass 24/100-3ph
Charging Lithium Ion batteries
Although Lithium Ion batteries are increasingly popular, there can be a lack of clarity when it comes to the charging process. This is not a problem with Mastervolt as the Mastervolt battery chargers communicate directly with the Lithium Ion battery via the integrated MasterBus (or have been adapted to the required charging voltages).
Mass battery chargers can be easily connected to a MasterBus network with only one cable and one connection. You can also choose central, local or remote monitoring, configuration and control of your system.