BlueSolar 55W-12V monocrystalline solar panel
The monocrystalline silicon cells of the BlueSolar 55W-12V Solar Panel are made from Ingots (cylindrical silicon blocks). The four sides of the cylinder are cut, thus wasting a lot of silicon and making sheets with rounded edges. Therefore, the crystals have a high purity, which causes the performance of each cell to increase. The panels that are made of this material are normally darker, they are always black.
Monocrystalline solar panels are more efficient so they are able to produce more energy in less space. That is the reason why you have to choose if in you particular case you doesn’t have enough space for solar panel installation. When it is produced more energy for less space, it could be reached a higher saving than with polycrystalline panels.
Features of the BlueSolar monocrystalline solar panel series 4a 55W-12V
Low voltage-temperature coefficient enhances high-temperature operation.
• Exceptional low-light performance and high sensitivity to light across the entire solar spectrum.
• High performance bypass diodes minimize the power drop caused by shade.
• Advanced EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) encapsulation system with triple-layer back sheet meets the most stringent safety requirements for high-voltage operation
•A sturdy, anodized aluminium frame allows modules to be easily roof-mounted with a variety of standard mounting systems.
• Highest quality, high-transmission tempered glass provides enhanced stiffness and impact resistance.
• Sealed, waterproof, multifunctional junction box gives high level of safety.
• Pre wired quick-connect system with PV-ST01 connectors.
Victron offers the best warranties on all their products. 25-Year limited warranty on power output and performance. 5-Year Limited warranty on materials and workmanship.
In ICIDE we are official technical service of Victron