Victron Phoenix 48/375 VE Direct Schuko inverter
With this inverter you can feed from the 48V battery to any electronic device that works at 230Vac. It is perfect for you boat because of its small size, and because it has an Ve.Direct output.
Communication output VE.Direct de serie
The Victron VE.Direct communications port allows the photovoltaic inverter to be connected to:
- One computer (needs an interface cable VE.Direct a USB)
- Apple and Android, Ipads, mackbooks and other devices (all of them need a VE.Direct a Bluetooth Smart).
The Phoenix 12/375 inverter is completely settable :
- Alarm levels and reconnection by a low battery tension
- Disconnection levels and restart by a low tension of the battery
- Dynamic disconnection: disconnection level depending on the charge
- output tension 210 – 245V
- Frequency 50 Hz or 60 Hz
- On/off of ECO mode and sensor level of the ECO mode.
Functioning in ECO mode
The inverter maintains stand.by when the power of its output ( measured in W) goes down lower than the previously set up value. Once we were waiting the inverter started(adjustable; every 2,5 seconds). If the charge is higher a certian level, the inverter wil be un,
High power peak of the additional startup
One of the features of the SinusMax technology is its very high starting power. The Phoenix inverters are prepared to feed difficult chargers,like motors or electrical tool with a high power peak.
In this model of solar inverter, you can connect a remote on/off and bring to the inverter 2 cables to switch on and off the inverter. This is one of the most valued options for our clients with caravan, or a boat.